Pengaruh gaya kepemimpinan dan kecerdasan emosi terhadap loyalitas pengajar di lembaga pendidikan quantum community

Budiyanto, Fajar (2018) Pengaruh gaya kepemimpinan dan kecerdasan emosi terhadap loyalitas pengajar di lembaga pendidikan quantum community. Al-Hisbah: Jurnal Akuntansi Keuangan dan Syariah, 6 (1). pp. 60-73. ISSN 2089-7162

[img] Text (Article's Content)
ILS0046-24_Isi-Artikel.pdf - Published Version

Download (375kB)
[img] Image (Cover & Table of Contents)
ILS0046-24_Halaman-Awal.pdf - Published Version

Download (514kB)
[img] Text (Full Journal)
ILS0046-24_Full-Jurnal.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (3MB)


In an organization or company, it can’t be set free from the existence of the leader and subordinate which has responsibility and claimed to have attitude of loyalty, seriousness, efficiency, careful, enthusiasm, and also solidarity in doing their duty. The targets of this research are to analyze and prove the influence of leadership and intelligence of emotion to lecture’s loyalty at Quantum Community Education Mojokerto. This research represents quantitative research with an approach of survey. The amount of sample is 50 responders, the free variable is leadership and intelligence of emotion, and the variable tied is lecture’s loyalty. The instrument by using validity test and reliability and the method of analyzing data by using doubled linear regression with test of F and t. The result of the analysis, simultaneously (together) indicate that variable of X has significant influence to variable Y. With value of F count (12,045) > F table (3,11). The level of influence of free variable to tied variable in this research is 24% and the rest is 76% influenced by other variable. The result of analysis partially prove that leadership (X1) represent variable have an effect on partially to the lecture’s loyalty with value of t count X1 (1,903) > t table (1,666). The variable of intelligence of emotion also has an influence partially to lecture’s loyalty of “lecture, with value of t count X2 (1,923) > t table (1,666). Fromthe analysis of partial test above can be concluded that variable of intelligence of emotion (X2) having dominant influence to tied variable of Quantum Community Education lecture’s loyalty, Mojokerto with value of t count X2 is 1,923.

Item Type: Article
Uncontrolled Keywords: education institution; emotional intelligence; leadership; loyalty; quantum community
Subjects: 300 Social sciences > 300 Social sciences, sociology & anthropology > 303 Social Process
600 Applied sciences & technology > 650 Management & public relations > 658 General Management
Divisions: Universitas Al-Azhar Indonesia (UAI) > Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis (FEB) > Akuntansi
Depositing User: Rifda Jilan
Date Deposited: 01 Mar 2024 04:48
Last Modified: 02 Mar 2024 07:41

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item